2014/02/21

Park Guell, Barcelona / グエル公園




In Barcelona
 
I visited one of the most beautiful parks in the world; Park Guell which designed by Antoni Gaudi.
 
(↑ It's called THE SUGER HOUSE of Hensel and Gretel.)
 
Pretty good weather and atmosphere made my day!!!
Awesome blue colors impressed me:)
I will never forget AZUL in Barcelona all my life.
 


Antoni Gaudi had been working as an architect of Modernismo; Modernism in Spain.
His design and architectures are very inventive and beautiful as described.
I really like his gentle curve with many bright tiles.
 


We can have a grandstand view of Barcelona from here, of course the horizon.
I felt like I could see it for the first time in ages...
coz I've been spending dark dark days of winter season for a long time in Belgium.
 
If you have a chance to visit there, you can spend all the day, bringing camera, books and drinks!
 
***
pls follow me on Instagram♡
@non83
nozomi
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿